Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Welcome to Oz

So I'm sitting in the kitchen and hearing this nonstop barking outside. Normally this is par for the course for Scout and we have been working on it, but as I come outside, this is what I see on the roof!


I mean seriously! WTF are these things?!?!?! I got so nervous that these things were going to join forces and pick Scout up and sweep her off to their secret layer. I immediately called her and Roscoe in the house as if the place was on fire. The barking continued in the house because all she wanted to do was protect this place from the harm that might be lurking outside. It took me all day to strike up the nerve to Google what in the hell these things are. Apparently they are called Black Vultures. They eat dead things so it appeared that the puppies were safe outside.
This is the kind of crazy drama you miss when you're working all day :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment