Saturday, June 5, 2010

Okay, so I had every intention of blogging last night when between Meg and I, we couldn't figure out how to log onto the internet on my computer. Since I was beyond exhausted, I gave up and worked on my emails off of hers. You won this round internet, but I'll show you in the end.

So, tomorrow is the big day! I'm kind of nervous about what this whole adventure is going to bring, but I'm so excited of the outcome that my emotions are playing a little bit of a tug of war right now. I have my suitcase packed, my maps all printed out, and the only thing I'm waiting on is my schedule for the week. I'm afraid that my suitcase might weight down the plane, but I guess if it's not heavier than me, I might be able to buy it its own ticket which might be cheaper than the baggage fee. Some may think that I'm packing Scout in it, and I've thought about it, but she'll have a much better time hanging out with Grandma and cousins Jake and Eleanor than she will sitting in an apartment for 20 days. I'll probably have a harder time adjusting than her :)

This is a short one today folks, but tomorrow is travel day and my first day telling you about my new adventures on the left coast. So much left to do today, if I don't get to it, I'll go back to bed.

Until tomorrow my fellow travellers!

No comments:

Post a Comment