Monday, May 10, 2010

Ummm....thanks?

So I wake up this morning to start my P90x training when my step mom asks, "what is this thing supposed to be doing?". I say, getting me fit and and lean. To which she responds, "is that how you feel right now?"....Hmmmm, how does one respond to that? I was until you asked me the question, only person that has seen me in a swim suit since I started this routine. The whole emotional high of feeling like my tummy was getting flatter was popped all with one innocent question. So on top of working out, I took an hour long walk with the two dogs and the step mom, just to make it feel like I'm doing a little more. Plus, if I can delay the abs process a little longer, that would be awesome!



It's been a great relaxing weekend at the beach house which has crept into the week. Sadly I'll be leaving tomorrow, but since it's been a little chilly during the day, I don't mind so much. Plus, the puppies are starting to fight so it might be best that we are leaving soon. And I'm not talking little snaps here and there, I'm talking full on Old Yeller cock fights that are scaring everyone around them. It's like they both went rabid and are out for blood. But then the next minute they are fine and chasing each other around like nothing ever happened. I think in my next life I want to come back as a dog and learn to forget anything that has happened to me moments before.



Off to the hot tub to see if I can roll back time.

No comments:

Post a Comment