Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I think there is fire shooting out of my eyeballs!

First and foremost I need to give a shout out to my ISP Ballas! We totally beat the "competition" last night by slaughter rule. We have certainly come a long way from when that was the opposite on us. Can't stop a well oiled machine. Note to self though, if you are planning on getting up at 6 am to workout, you probably shouldn't stay out tailgating in the ghetto until 10:30 at night. Sure, it makes your pimp hand strong, but it certainly doesn't help the sleeping situation. Needless to say I feel like there is fire shooting out of my eyeballs. Instead of making today Rex Manning Day, I might have to make it how many cups of coffee can you actually drink to stay awake for the rest of the day, day. And I so wish that tailgating was the end of my night....but it wasn't. I feel like I'm a good dog owner. Instead of going directly to the bar last night before the game, I went home to make sure the little one went out. Thinking that I was getting some of her energy out. Well, the little bastard did it again. I got yet another Netflix yesterday in the mail. Placed it on the counter well out of reach of someone that small. And I came home last night to find pieces of Andrea scattered all over the floor. Apparently someone is bored. Now this little stinker is going to cost me another $14 in order to replace yet another DVD. And yes, folks it's still 90210. Perhaps she doesn't like the show? I'm confident that could not be the case.

But onto bigger and better things. Today was probably the best arm workout I've EVER had. Although I was reluctant to do anything due to my lack of sleep, I got up none the less and just feel great today. You know, below the neck. I learned that if you want lean muscle you have to do 12-15 reps. Here I was just doing 4 sets of 25, thinking that wasn't enough and I was really doing too many. I just can't rave enough about it. Good job today Tony Horton! Unfortunately I didn't have enough time in the my morning to also do abs so I've split my workout up today. Probably won't be reporting on that though. Pretty anti-climatic.

Took measurements this morning. 36-24-36, just like Sir Mix A Lot likes. That number is going to change, don't you worry!

Okay, off to get cup of coffee number one. This should be fun.....

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are now on a winning softball team! But I do have fond memories of the Nats in Anacostia :)

    ReplyDelete