Thursday, April 29, 2010

R.I.P Stick

I swore I wasn't going to write a lot about my dog, but last night was the final hoorah for that stupid, bloody stick that has been a thorn in my side for weeks now. It had a good run, not for lack of trying to stop that. It's been tossed around, and chewed on, and hidden, but it still managed to stand the test of time....until yesterday. It was a day, just like any other. Came home, but instead of taking Scout for her regular walk around the neighborhood, I thought, why not just play in the front yard? So I picked up my nemesis and hurled it into the air, across the yard. This continued on for about 5 minutes, until CRACK! All the tossing and chewing had finally taken its toll on the poor guy. If I were to have spent some time in Scout's head at that moment, I envision that it would have looked a little bit like this...


However, now instead of just one stick, I have four pieces of a stick in my yard that Scout is equally as entertained with.

You've won this round stick, but I'll get my revenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment