Thursday, April 8, 2010

Namaste

In the spirit of full disclosure I must admit that I only did half of the Yoga exercise today. Not b/c I hated it and couldn't do it anymore, but b/c the darn thing was an hour and a half long and I only get up at 6 am people. I've always wanted to try Yoga b/c I never thought it looked that hard. I'm not sure I could be more wrong about anything in my entire life. I think, minus any time I've taken a class at the gym and the air went out, this is the most I've sweat in my entire life. I think mostly b/c currently I am built like this:


And to do Yoga properly, one should be built like this:

I'm thinking that in the interest of time, I might start moving some exercises around. Maybe do some Yoga on Sundays and save my off day, or stretch day for Thursdays. I mean it is baseball season which only can mean two words....Thirsty Thursdays. Or maybe I invest in a yoga mat and now wear tennis shoes when I'm trying to do "downward facing dog". Who knew I was doing it wrong this whole time? It kind of made me giggle while I was working out though, b/c two of these positions were named after dogs and mine was laying her lazy ass on her side and I wanted to be doing the exact same thing. Maybe I'll make up my own Yoga move, the on the ground sleeping dog.

Before I go, I would like to welcome little Ollie Cleveland to the world as of yesterday! Can't wait to meet you! Congrats mom and dad!

Song of the day: Usher, OMG from his Raymond V. Raymond album. It's actually pretty good if you get a chance to listen to it. You can listen free on his website :o)

L8!

No comments:

Post a Comment